Re: Kimmi

Sun Dec 9 10:12:14 2001

Helen, Hugs honey sorry your having a hard time too. Remember I wrote not too long ago about the calf pain myself it was horrible. Your right adhesion and abdominal pain is bad enough add fibro to the equation and you honestly do feel like you are about to die. Fibro makes any problem you have twice as bad, and it comes with at least 100 symptoms of its own. I have said so many times if it wasn't for my children I would completely give up and kill myself. My children as much as they drive me Looney which they are right at this moment, they are the only thing that keeps me going. You know Helen when my doctor discussed the hyst, I was so happy to have it done, I didn't give it a second thought, he said this will fix all your problems. It took almost 6 hours for him to do my hyst, he estimated time to my family no more than 3 hours, but my insides like so many of us here was a mess beyond what he thought he was going to find. He even wrote an article about me in the New England Medical Journal asked him if I get copy right pay LOL. As a joke I asked him to do a tummy tuck with my hyst, even though I was only a 100lbs I had such major skin baggage in the abdomen from all the pregnancies and surgery, and after I woke up in recovery he joked that he did do the tummy tuck free of charge. My as like you my Hyst ended up being a total nightmare, I developed more and more problems and am continuing to do so..well sweetie maybe together we can cheer each other up some. Hugs Kimmi

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Hchalm@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Sunday, December 09, 2001 1:00 AM Subject: Re: Kimmi

Dear Kimmi:

Have you found anything that helps you with the fibro? Any sort of physical therapy, massage therapy, exercise, acupucture, etc,? This disease along with the adhesions is getting me very down. I am finding it so hard to cope/fight both of these diseases. I feel like giving up, well I guess I have given up as all I want to do is sleep all day long and never leave the bed. If it weren't for my children, I think I would stay here permanently as it hurts for my feet to even hit the floor, so therefore, it is easier to stay put then to deal with the aching and pain that comes with just walking. My calves hurt so much, like when you've run 5 miles and have horrible cramps in your legs the next day. I just don't know how to deal with this any longer. It seems when the fibro is bad the adhesion pain is also bad and as I said I'm getting tired of fighting it. Gosh, I hate to be so negative, and it seems all I've been writing latel! y is negative thoughts, so please forgive me. This isn't like me as I've always been here to help others and have kept my pain to myself, but I guess I'm asking for help now myself as I'm not doing well coping with the fibro which has led to chronic fatigue. I'm not dying but geese at times I feel like I am. I don't want to live my life like this any longer. I'm tired, I'm angry, I'm depressed over all of this. How easily ones life can change over a decision that I thought was going to make my life so much better (the hysterectomy) and all it did was ruin my entire life.

Well, enough negative thoughts again.

Love,

Hell-yun

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: