Re: Kimmi

Sat Dec 8 22:59:05 2001

Dear Kimmi:

Have you found anything that helps you with the fibro? Any sort of physical therapy, massage therapy, exercise, acupucture, etc,? This disease along with the adhesions is getting me very down. I am finding it so hard to cope/fight both of these diseases. I feel like giving up, well I guess I have given up as all I want to do is sleep all day long and never leave the bed. If it weren't for my children, I think I would stay here permanently as it hurts for my feet to even hit the floor, so therefore, it is easier to stay put then to deal with the aching and pain that comes with just walking. My calves hurt so much, like when you've run 5 miles and have horrible cramps in your legs the next day. I just don't know how to deal with this any longer. It seems when the fibro is bad the adhesion pain is also bad and as I said I'm getting tired of fighting it. Gosh, I hate to be so negative, and it seems all I've been writing lately is negative thoughts, so please forgive me. This isn't like me as I've always been here to help others and have kept my pain to myself, but I guess I'm asking for help now myself as I'm not doing well coping with the fibro which has led to chronic fatigue. I'm not dying but geese at times I feel like I am. I don't want to live my life like this any longer. I'm tired, I'm angry, I'm depressed over all of this. How easily ones life can change over a decision that I thought was going to make my life so much better (the hysterectomy) and all it did was ruin my entire life.

Well, enough negative thoughts again.

Love,

Hell-yun

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: