This virus stuff is getting boring!

Thu Dec 6 04:14:37 2001

Dear everyone,

I know that virus warnings are important, but you know what? I think some of these virus worm thingy's work on more than one level! There has been nothing but garbage about a flippin virus! You got the virus? Clean it up & get on with it! Enough already! All this worry about whether you have it or not is clogging the message board.

Just think if we had another Karen surfing on into this site to find it fukk of mesages about viruses and nothing else! Time to refocus people. What if Karen had visited here in the last few days, she may not have bothered posting her question about pelvic cleansing! (NO, I still can't get over that one, I am really worried that there are medical professionals out there offering this kind of treatment for pain!

OK, well now you know I forgot to put my HRT patch on, I already warned you guys I'm dynamite when I don't get my estrogen, shane says light the fuse, run like hell & take cover, 'cause I go off with a HUGE bang!

OK, that's better now.....I feel balanced and relaxed.....*sigh* that feels better :-)

My next message will be a goody, I promise, no need to respond to this board message, as all replies will self distruct in thirty seconds RUNNNNNNN!!!!!!

gotchya ;-) love & hugs temper tom Joey

--
P.S. I'm not a doctor or medical person, just a fellow
adhesions sufferer who really wants better treatment
for us all.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: