>
>Hope you are doing well.
>
>Love,
>
>Hell-yun

--
Dear Hell-yun,

I've got a big grin on my face at the moment - I'm lying in my comfy bed - with my dog's head on my foot - under the ceiling fan - it's 8:30 pm - and still hot and sticky - I was bored - John's working on his new computer which he got today. I have to go on the internet to read my messages since that virus attacked my Launch Outlook Express - John's got to get his new one up and running - then he's going to connect my lap top to his one and grap everything that's to do with him - and put it on his own! Wow I'll have this computer all to myself! Then we're going to re-load windows and clean eveything up - I've been having some trouble with Microsoft Office as well - can't get into the clipart menu anymore! I can't wait till we have a couple of kids who will want to jump into our bed- that should be amusing - all those cats and my big dog! John and I won't be able to fit into it anymmore.... I'm bored! And sore! I'd been sitting up for awhile - keeping John company - lying down sure makes my stomach muscles relax a bit more. You know, since getting to know you guys I've never spend so much time laughing! I know my emotions are all up the wip waps - but I'm happy and that's what counts! I got the prospectus of that course I want to do - and I'm feeling pretty excited. John says he has to think for awhile how we can go about afording it - but he's all for me doing something of that sort. He's glad too, 'cause I don't spend all my time in bed sleeping anymore!

Take care Helen!

Love,

Lin

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: