Re: Virus or real attachments??

Wed Dec 5 00:46:43 2001

Jean,

This was a notification of a virus that I received from my mother...it was the actual description of the virus. I had been told that it was sent out five times which really disturbed me because I sent it out only once to adhesions, but also to a group of friends. This was done in two different send messages. Both of them were sent five times. It really scared me so I ran a scan on my computer and it came back clean. It also was not picked up as a virus when it went through my email scanning. I apologize if this is a virus.......if someone learns that they have picked up a virus from this email could you please let me know?

--
Karla

Somewhere up in the stars.............. My angel and me!

http://www.geocities.com/karlasfamily2001 http://www.geocities.com/princessd82000/BraydensHaven

> ----- Original Message ----- From: Jean Long To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2001 1:05 AM Subject: Virus or real attachments??

Karla, I got 3 email posts from you which all had a subject line saying Fw: W32-Goner This is a real one s.gif [4/4], another one Fw: W32-Goner This is a real one s.gif [3/4] and a third one Fw: W32-Goner This is a real one s.gif [3/4] and all 3 had an attachment with them!

Did you send these to the board (if so what are they?), or could you have the virus which sent itself? When that other virus tried to infect me last week I had also gotten it sent to me about 5 times in one day from the same person (she was unaware), so I know the virus does that.

I tried to save it to my hard-drive to scan them to check them out but I just got a message that I couldn't save them so I also thought that was weird. All the wording in the email post was foreign (greek-like) and totally unreadable. I can read HTML so I found this to be weird in my case.

Did anyone else receive these? JEAN

"OLD" IS WHEN..... Your sweetie says, "Let's go upstairs and make love," and you answer, "Pick one, I can't do both!"

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: