What ar Seniors worth?

Tue Dec 4 22:55:41 2001

My friend Prue just rang me and told me this one:

Remember old folks are worth a fortune!

a.. With silver in their hair. b.. Gold in their teeth. c.. Stones in their kidneys. d.. Lead in their feet. e.. And gas in their stomachs.

I have become a little older since I saw you last and a few changes have come into my life, frankly I have become a frivolous old girl, I'm seeing 5 gentlemen every day, as soon as I wake Will Power help me out of bed, then I go and see John next it's time for Uncle Toby (a brand of cereal) to come along, followed by Billy T (a late NZ comedian), they leave and Arthur Ritis shows up and stays the rest of the day - he doesn't like to stay in one place for very long - so he takes me from joint to joint. After such a busy day I'm really tired and glad to go to bed with Johnny Walker, what a life! Oh yes, I'm also flirting with Al Zymer.

P.S. The preacher came to call the other day - he said at my age I should be thinking about the hereafter - I told him I do all the time - no matter where I am - if I'm in the parlour - upstairs in the bedroom - or down in the basement - I ask myself now what am I here after.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: