Re: Hi- Question About Medication

Sun Dec 2 12:17:51 2001

I am so glad that you found a doctor willing to treat you as you need to be treated. You are truly fortunate. So many of us have to do battle to get what we get and many of them do not get what you and I do.

Where is this doctor located? Perhaps we have others that live in that area who could pay him a visit.

--
Karla

Somewhere up in the stars.............. My angel and me!

http://www.geocities.com/karlasfamily2001 http://www.geocities.com/princessd82000/BraydensHaven

>----- Original Message ----- From: "Bonnie L." <babyblu030@aol.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Sunday, December 02, 2001 1:06 PM Subject: Re: Hi- Question About Medication

> At Thu, 29 Nov 2001, Karla wrote: > > > >Bonnie, > > > >It could be both. I only take 60mg of MS Contin 3 times a day and then I > >have the Roxinal (liquid morphine) which I can take every two hours. I do > >have times when this doesn't work. You need to get it checked out though > >since it is continuing. Where did you find a doctor that would prescribe > >that much MS Contin and how do you function? I have an extremely hard time > >functioning at times on what I take. My doctor will NOT increase it either. > >He is concerned about the level I am already on, but he does understand my > >needs. > > > >Please at least call your doctor. > > > >-- > >Karla > >Karla, > I found this doctor just through searching the phone book. I needed a > new PCP and was very lucky to find this very caring Doctor. I funtion > fine on the medication, except for the pain I am in now it has worked > fine in the past. > Bonnie

>> >>----- Original Message ----- > >From: "Bonnie L." <babyblu030@aol.com> > >To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" > ><adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> > >Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2001 10:04 AM > >Subject: Hi- Question About Medication > > > >> Hi Everyone. I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. > >> > >> Gosh I don't know where to begin, ok I have been on MS Contin 60mg 3x > >> daily/MS Contin 30mg 3 x daily (wih the 60mg) also MSIR 15mg for > >> breakthrough pain. I've been doing this for about 8 months now, maybe > >> alittle less. On Monday, I started to have some belly pain that was > >> pretty sharp so I took my MSIR 15mg. It didn't help. So I waited four > >> hours like it says on the bottle and retook it, again no help. This has > >> been going on since Monday, however the intensity of the pain has been > >> worsening. I was up all night last night in pain, spent most of the > >> night doubled over. I am even having a hard time trying to stay in the > >> sitting position while I type this. My question is could it be that my > >> body has become tolerent again? Or could it be that the pain is getting > >> worse? Has anyone who has taken MSContin had this problem before? I > >> wanted to call my Doctor but I wanted to see if this is the norm. Thanks > >> for listening. Take care. > >> Bonnie :0) > >> >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: