Re: from Sally

Sun Dec 2 11:07:03 2001

Have a good time Sally, I have been to Hawaii and it was very romantic, a great holiday . I don't think you could have got my last letter about the Intergel as you did not reply. Let me know when you return and I will send you the information.

\\\\ ( o o) ---------ooo-----(_)-----ooo---------- In Friendship Kath Findlay The UK Adhesion Society kath.findlay@adhesions.org.uk http://www.adhesions.org.uk ----------000----------000------------

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Sally Grigg Sent: 02 December 2001 05:28 To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: from Sally

Hi, my dears, tomorrow I'm leaving for Hawaii for 10 days, so much work for so few days, but I'm not complaining. I sure do hurt though. We've had a two week storm with inchs and inchs of rain and gale force winds, and my husband saying everyday, well, I guess, we can't go now, well, yes, we can. We need to. I was going to turn off my adhesion e-mails, but I can't stand the thought of missing something that happens to you all. Take care. P.S. All my cats are finally well, after deep holes, broken bones, etc. That horrible wild cat weighted so much that my husband was amazed when he went to bury him . He was all muscle. I wish I could have tamed him, like I've done before, but there just no hope. Love, Sally

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: