Re: Sunday Morning!

Sat Dec 1 12:15:51 2001

Dear Lin, I love your stationery!! Where did you find this stuff??? LOL means laughing out loud. ROFLOL means rolling on floor laughing out loud. That bread sure sounds good!! Millie.

> ----- Original Message -----
From: J&L VERMEY To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Saturday, December 01, 2001 12:26 PM Subject: Sunday Morning!

Sunday, 02/12/01 06:12:00

Hello my friends,

Good morning! How are you all? I had another 6 hours sleep this morning, and awoke at 6 am! I'm feeling a little tired, but I seem to have benefited from the iron injection that my doctor gave me last Tuesday! (They had found out that I was losing blood out of my back passage - and my haemoglobin level had gotten too low - which apparently was why I was feeling so lethargic and exhausted all! So now I have to have an iron injection every month).

I've noticed that most of you use the expression "LOL" - that expression is not used in New Zealand, and I don't know exactly what it means? Is it kind of like saying "ha ha"?

I am making some more bread for breakfast this morning! Jummy!

Well, I wish you all a nice Sunday (I realise that for many of you that it is still Saturday! Notice the time and date on the top?)

Love,

Lin

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: