Re: A visit from the Sandman!

Fri Nov 30 10:57:00 2001

Lin,

Congrats on the sleep....but I don't worry about getting addicted to my prescribed sleep aids....I know I couldn't make it w/o them!

Want to change places every 6 months? LOL

Rose

At Fri, 30 Nov 2001, J&L VERMEY wrote: >
>To my dear friends
>
>Hi!!! I hope that you're all taking care of yourselves?
>
>Thank you so much for the concern, love and support you have shown me! And for commiserating with me! I have been praying for friends for years, but because I am mostly house bound I don't get the opportunity to meet many people. I never thought I would find friends on the internet! But BOY (!) am I glad that I sat down with my laptop on my lap to try out the internet for the very first time! I had seen my husband, John, go on the internet heaps of times, but had never ventured out that way myself, I was to busy using the excuse of "I'm sick". Now I am committing myself to saying "I will try" and "I can"!
>
>Guess what? I had a visit from the Sandman last night! I finally fell asleep at 2 am, and slept soundly for 4 hours - until the alarm started playing our national anthem ("God defend New Zealand")! I was a little disappointed at the shortness of my sleep, but I will try again tonight! I have not wanted to go back to using sleeping pills, as they can be so addictive, besides I need to try to sleep naturally, but I have been drinking a herbal tea, with a mixture of chamomile, passion flower, lemon balm and lime flowers, to aid relaxation and to soothe me and my temperamental gut!
>
>$Pfff. It's so hot today! I've got as many windows and doors open as possible, and I'm sitting under a ceiling fan, and still I am feeling uncomfortably hot and sticky! We're getting wind from the tropics - which is causing this heat wave. The hottest time of the year is in February however! How I hate February! I Sometimes it gets as hot as 300C! Autumn and spring are my favourite times of the year by far. I love autumn colour - but what I really love about the country I live in is that we have so many native trees which are evergreen so even in the dead of winter there is still green and other colours - also the temperature in winter hardly ever fall below -50C! And!!! We have no poisonous snakes and spiders ! here!!
>
>I think I'm going to dive under the shower when I have finished answering all my emails.
>
>Love from,
>
>Lin (Sore, but happy)
>
>J

--
kcmo ro(se)
ICQ #131145100
If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it
poorly.

Enter keywords: