Thanks for the welcome

Fri Nov 30 06:58:54 2001

Thank you for the nice welcome! I have read all the information on this site, and anything else I can get my hands on. As I said before I am totally frustrated with the doctors in my area, so I emailed Dr. Wiseman to see if he knew of a doctor anywhere around here that is sympathetic to ARD sufferers, he told me that Dr.Diamond is in Detroit, only an hour away! I have an appointment with him next Friday, and I'm so excited! I technically have not been diagnosed as having adhesions yet, because my last doctor doesn't believe adhesions cause pain, even though he did a laparoscopy in October and found them EVERYWHERE,my omentum, and bowels were stuck to my abdominal wall. There were inter-loop adhesions to my bowels, and 2 partial bowel obstructions. The last time I saw him he said he didn't think adhesions were my problem, but we had ruled everything else out, and he had no idea what else it could be. Needless to say I don't think I'll be back to see him! That is why I'm so excited to see Dr. Diamond.I also have a first appointment at a pain management clinic on December 11.My last doctor thinks I'm addicted to my pain pills because I've been on them since June. I only take one a day because I don't have many and I tend to ration them, and save them for when I just can't take the pain any more, but then it just seems to knock the pain down slightly, but doesn't really take it away. Hopefully the clinic can help me manage it better than I have been lately.Thanks again for the kind words, I feel like I have a whole new group of wonderful caring friends!

--
Lisa

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: