Re: Dear Jean from Sally

Tue Nov 27 02:12:41 2001

Sally, I have often said to my husband I will soon have to stand on my head! Even my good hip is now starting to hurt allot if I walk too much or lay on it (maybe from taking all the abuse for 2 years now) so my problems have pretty much consumed my whole body now! Can't even walk on my hands because of the carpal tunnel, and wouldn't you know it now my head has also gotten weird on me!!

JEAN

"OLD" IS WHEN..... Your sweetie says, "Let's go upstairs and make love," and you answer, "Pick one, I can't do both!"

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Sally Grigg Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2001 5:49 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Dear Jean from Sally

Dear Jean, well, its a dreary Sunday here. It's been storming for two straight weeks and we really need the rain, we've had a drought in California for at least a year. So the pastures are happy, the well is happy and I am sick of the rain, But it's still beautiful.

I'm praying that your luck will turn and everything will go well. I had a bout with not being able to sit for long, or walk around either and laying down wasn't too good. So where does that leave us? Standing on our heads? Anyway, I can sit again, Hallelujah. May God go with you. LOve, Sally

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: