Alternative to / adjunct to Drug therapy for pain management

Mon Nov 26 20:39:10 2001

I am going in for the 13th surgery for adheasions. After the last surgery 8/1/2000, I was plagued by constant pain and diarrhea. I was prescribed mepergan in the beginning, zanex and loritab for the pain. None of which worked for any length of time.

My adhesions are growing at an excellerated rate and are now in my bowels and bladder. I have had all my female organs removed from past surgeries. I

have been searching for an alternative because I do not want to become dependent on perscription drugs. After an exhaustive search I accidently stubbled upon electroceutical medicine. After the first 3 treatments the diarrhea ceased and the pain began to subside. Before the treatments I experienced radiating pain down my left leg, across the lower back and cramping in the abdominal area. I've been very satisfied with the results and feel that this surgery will prove that the electro therapy has done more than just relieve the pain. I am not having the pulling and cramping that has always been associated with the increase activity from the adhesions regrowing. Now I feel more prepared to face surgery than prior surgeries. After surgery I will continue with the electro therapy which will, not only, help slow the growing process of the adhesions but also expedite the healing process from the surgery. Do you know of any other clinical studies which have been done concerning electro therapy for adhesions and scar tissue, if so please advise me where to look.

Thank You, Laurie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: