Re: Question please help!!!!!

Sun Nov 25 11:39:22 2001

Lillian, Hugs I can totally relate to that one. Now that they removed all my female organs the adhesions moved on to new areas. I suffer with horrendous back pain, have had multiple Ct scans/ MRI ect to check the disc. They believe its the pelvic area, bladder bowel ect that is causing all the back pain. And the muscles which have gone into a deconditioning stage from being in a guarded position walking hunched over all the time. I get terrible spasms in my back and so they prescribed a muscle relaxer that I have been on for the last 4 years. It doesn't help with the pain in the back just the spasms but the spasms get so bad that they literally drop me to floor. My back is constantly going out and its a little embarrassing not to mention scares the crap out of everyone else. About 2 weeks ago my back went out when I was getting out of the pool at PT.. Poor Therapist went into a scare, told her relax this is me. I have fell down my mother in laws stairs last year at the Christmas party house full of guest. I get more embarrassed than anything because everyone comes running and stares. Have fallen outside in stores the same thing.. PT right now is one the areas they are trying to strengthen the muscles to hopefully prevent to many falls.. Hugs Kimmi

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Msvirgo9459@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2001 3:36 AM Subject: Re: Question please help!!!!!

Kimmi, No I don't have fibro I am very fortunate I am better than most. My problem is massive abdominal adhesions and Urinary problems by times. I think since they did my surgery in June my adhesions went to my bladder area and now I have lots of lower back pain too. Lillian

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: