Re: Question please help!!!!!

Sat Nov 24 22:24:10 2001

Lillian, Yes its interesting you are on Demerol, I have not met many people who use that pain medication. I cannot take any others due to allergies, and Demerol never caused me any side effects but it is losing its strength after 5 years and not sure what other med I can try.

I was dxed with IC 3 years ago. Its such a pain condition. I see Dr Sant from Boston he has written so many articles on the net. When you go in search to look up things his name is always listed somewhere. So its great I have a great doctor, but my IC problems are not getting any better they seem to be getting worse.. There are also some great websites out there that give you a list of symptoms that can go with IC.. Fibro patients are at a higher risk to get IC.. Do you have Fibro? Good luck with the cystoscopy.. Hugs Kimmi

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Msvirgo9459@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Saturday, November 24, 2001 8:27 PM Subject: Re: Question please help!!!!!

Hi Kimmi, So I'm not the only one on Demerol. Nothing else works.I also take Robinul Forte for Bowel Spasms, Axid for Indigestionor acid reflux ,Noroxin for UTI.I will be having Lithothripsy for kidney stone on Tuesday please keep me in your prayers and I asked them to test me for IC while I'm alseep. Just to rule it out. Lillian

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: