Re: Dear Helen G from Sally

Fri Nov 23 22:07:44 2001

Sally, Yes that is true some people can't tolerate it, but that's like all drugs. Every drug is different for everyone. And all have side effects even the opiates. I am very sensitive to medications doctors get nervous giving me new ones. I have had 2 severe allergy reactions and was hospitalized for codeine and oxycodone. Antidepressants don't like me either I get terrible side effects off those Prozac was the absolute worse for me, and that's what my mother takes and they were hoping since she takes it I might not have a problem with it, but I did.. Allergy and cold medicines are another one that my body reacts weird too. I take benadryl every day, along with aterax which is another anti histamine. My body is so wacked out that every thing seems to set it off in a reaction now and I hate it. I am even allergic to my urine, so the aterax my itch pills as we call it was prescribed for that.. All these weird reactions are actually common with Fibro patients too. Hugs Kimmi

>----- Original Message -----
From: "Sally Grigg" <lostcst@mcn.org> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Thursday, November 22, 2001 12:38 AM Subject: Dear Helen G from Sally

> Dear Helen, Hi, I've tried neurontin, would never take one again. But
> everyone is different. Maybe it will work for you. It's mainly for
> nerves and it has some pretty scarey side effects, but I guess they all
> do except for the opiates whose only side effect for most people seems
> to be addiction. Love, and hugs, Sally
>
> >
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: