Hi

Fri Nov 23 19:06:19 2001

Hi All, Hope you all had a nice thanksgiving. Ours was nice but caused me major pain, knew it would any type of activity like this does me in big time. Even though I try and everyone yells at me to stay off my feet, I feel guilty and walk around. By the time I got home my stomach was so swollen, I tried not to eat too much knowing my stomach and how it hates food but didn't seem to matter. I looked a good 5 months pregnant by the time I got home. Then my lovely bones and muscles were throbbing so bad. I always make sure I wear a dress when I go out because I know my stomach is going to swell up lots and in pants I absolutely die. So today's been a yucky day went to PT didn't want too, had pool which always kills my stomach then Land. Therapist knew I wasn't up to much today so they only made me do little bits..Everytime they had me try something I yelped in pain.. Then silly me agreed that my niece could sleep over tonight, and all 4 kids are little nuts today can't wait for bed time..Well gotta get moving and quite them down soon.. Hugs Kimmi

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: