Re: Major Decicion time

Fri Nov 23 12:29:49 2001

Dear Kelley, I can totally relate to what you are saying!! I was just sitting here going through the same thing!! I sarted a job a couple weeks ago because my husband hurt his leg at work about a month and a half ago and we can't just sit around and wait for workmans comp.We have 2 boys ages 8&12 to take care of!! Anyway I have not worked in about 4 years and this job is really really hard on me!! It hurts to stand for long periods of time the pressure and the pain get unbarable plus I do not have the energy to keep going!!My husband keeps telling me to quit but how are we supposed to survive and I don't want to be a quitter either.I had surgery in July and The surgeon said my Bowels,pelvis and abdomen was covered in adhesions.He cut them away and used interceed barrier I have tried eating and acting like a normal person but I have just been fooling myself!! I am back to drinking the Ensure and jello again because my bowels won't move, plus I am sick to my stomach all the time and nothing tastes right anymore. I am getting really really depressed!! I have not been back to the Dr. since August at my post surgical check up. I really don't even want to go back anymore especially after all I have been through the last couple years.Well I need to get off here to go to work and I have felt terrible all day!!I just hope and pray I can make it through the the night I have been trying to take it a day or even a couple hours at a time!! Thanks for listening! I just don't know how much longer I can keep fighting I am getting sooooo tired!I am sorry Kelley I guess I did not have any answers for you! But know that I understand how you are feeling and you are in my thoughts and prayers! XOXO

At Fri, 23 Nov 2001, Kelley L wrote: >
>I know I haven't been here long, but I have a big decicion to make. I
>have been working through a temporary service at a very stressful full
>time and LOTS oof overtime. Last week I missed two and a half days due
>to pain and inability to walk, more less sit for very long.
>I have been thinking of quitting for about two weeks now, but HATE to be
>a quitter...or to "Give in" to the pain. I'm losng the battle and it
>sucks! I'm trying not to feel like a failure but its hard. Need some
>advise.....Am I giving in to the pain and my condition or am I accepting
>it? I'm about half and half about now.....Thinking more about just
>accepting and figuring out how to live day to day with this. Finacially
>I will be "OK" not great but able to provide for myself and my son.
>Thanks again for being here!
>Kelley

--
Big Pain Free Hugs To All
       ~Browkenwing~

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: