"ARD Fighting Forces"

Mon Nov 19 00:01:26 2001

Dear IAS Members :

I would like to share this with the board for us Fighting Solders of the IAS. We do stand together and unite when needed as we've learned a great deal haven't we? And what we stand for; to educate those that are new, to not let anyone make some of the mistakes that we have made, give them support, hope, direction, friendship, our love, and to let them know they are not alone. When needed we can rally girls/guys, and when one of us falls (as many of us are still struggling too), we are all here to pick them up.

Love, Hell-yun (Helen Chalmers)

>From Bev:
Karen did get your information my dear..job well done! I think that today we can hang up our " ARD Fighting Forces" uniforms for a spell..how long before the uniforms are hauled out again, I don't know, but what I have learned about those in the IAS is that a fierce fighting force exists, may not have been organized as such, or even evident to us, but it sure was grouped in short time and nothing or no one was going to stand in these "ARD Fighting Forces of Justice " group of ARD sufferers...and not feel the full impact of what we were about!!

This case presented to the IAS by Karen of the UK showed everyone who has been around in the IAS message board for anytime that they do not, will not and are not ALONE! Wow, what a great show of support, education, information and comradism shown to another ARD sufferer..you folks are the best! I am in awe of this whole thing with Karen..simply in awe!

Super great job!! Kathy F. of the UK responded in good time to assist Karen, offer information and education to the USA, IAS borad, and Karen was ultimately helped through her crises. A super great combined International effort...proof that a site like the IAS Can make a difference in the suffering of ARD persons..and all because of the people in it!

Love Bev

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: