Re: Well an Update! I think i need yet another surgery and soo depressed!

Thu Nov 15 06:46:22 2001

Hi JO< Well i'm really thinking everything through and right now surgery is not an option i'm so tired of it! Right now my life is in such a mess my hubby has'nt gottten paid for a month were behind on our rent, today i'm going to call some places to see if i can get help in that area! Besides the chronic pain and mental, i'm constantly tired 24/7 headachs achy every joint hurts, this is just awful, i still am on MOM for bm movements and i told my dr he really did'nt seem to care! I think because its saline, but all ion all i'm addicted to it! I'm looking into alternatives for now for my endo and its either going to be depo-provera shot or syneral(its a nose spray that u use 2 times a day we need to suppress the estrogen i produce! I know that with the spray i can only be on it for 6 months depo there is no time limit! Surgery is going to be a last resort and a desperate one! Thank you for being concerned and sorry i have'nt post sooner there is so much going on right now! Love Colette >
>Oh Colette!  My sweets!!!
>Be careful, oh take it ever so slowly....I had my ovaries out in April, & it is hell!  I can't get my hormones to a level that is comfortable...it got rid of some of the pains, but I just got new ones to replace them, & I am doing less now than I was before surgery....oh please be careful....

>Loves ya...take care
>Jo
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: