Re: Sooo Sorry i can hardly stay awake lately......Helen C

Tue Nov 13 14:30:47 2001

My wonderful IAS friends:

Thank all of you so much for thinking of me and helping me try to get over my depression, self-pity, etc; and trying to help me understand what is going on with my body and mind.

Thank goodness for my children because this is where I do push myself; there's food on the table, always have clean clothes, I am Ms. PTA mom, soccer mom, volunteer at school, they must always have their homework done or there's ka-ka to pay, help them study for their tests (even spanish, which I can't remember from 30 years ago), but this is when I get mad, on those days when I cannot literally get my head off that pillow (my body will not let me) and this is what I am trying to understand. So I am attributing it to the fibromyalgia and/or chronic fatigue and must try to understand this disease and learn as much about it as I can. Now I have to get through the teenage years with these two and I will be in my 50's (they are now 12 and 13) so I must try to beat all of these diseases and I will keep on fighting and fighting, just sometimes I slip and need all your shoulders to lean on.

Love all of you,

Hell-yun

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: