Re: To Jo from Sally

Mon Nov 12 02:30:32 2001

Hey Sally.....now I get it, the email you are talking about I spent ages making a border of pretty roses to cheer you up...  :-(  and all you got was the word image over and over again!  Dash, darn disappointing....hehehehhe

Yes, I constantly get told that I have a very serious disease, Shane diagnosed it years ago....  it's called ican'tsaynovitas  :-)  there isn't that a cool disease!

I got a wonderful reward on Wednesday night at the school P&F meeting.....we have just paid for the purchase & installation of $30 000 worth of playground equipment in one of the school playgrounds.  The kids love it so much, they gave us critical praise saying that it was a good choice and money well spent!  LOL  kids are soooo precious, they also made class thank you cards.  We have a very impressive array of art work addressed to the Cathedral School Parents & Friends Association.  It took us 18 mnths to fundraise and save for this....the kids are thrilled & so are we!

Don't worry about me Miss Sally....volunteering keeps me grounded and reminds me of what's important.

As for your wonderful farm.....Shane & I are antique & history buffs.....we just can't wait to see your 200 year old farm.  We now live in a modern home, but until this place, we have always been attracted to "Federation Style" which is circa 1901.... we would love something much much older, but that would be way out of our reach money wise.... still we dream & some day.....

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: