Re: Sooo Sorry i can hardly stay awake lately......

Sun Nov 11 21:32:29 2001

I have having the same sleep problems ( I can sleep 24/7) some days and can not understand what is causing this. Adhesions don't cause you wanting to sleep forever, perhaps fibromyalgia does or is it chronic fatigue, but my body just collapses as I'm not sleeping well at night and then it comes and somewhere around 4 in the night I sleep and will sleep the whole entire day away and have to literally pull myself out of the bed for the sake of my children or I know I would continue to sleep until the next day. I will have a couple of good days and then the collapse comes and I feel as though I am in a dead sleep and cannot rouse myself out. I was begging my husband to pull me out of the bed (to make me get out of the bed) as I could not on my own accord get out of that bed. The sleep adds to depression and guilt and these add to pain and the pain leads back to the sleep and depression and this all leads to will this ever end? Will I ever, ever have a normal life again? What in god's name is going on inside of my body? I have ARD, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, what, what, what? I don't even know anymore, but I feel like giving up.

It is hard to come to the board feeling this way; it is easier to stay away when one feels so depressed and so helpless and so useless. I can't help others if I can't help myself anymore. I have no faith in the medical community. I go to a new doctor hoping that they will give me some advice, some help, give me some hope, but her answer was, we aren't miracle workers, you've had all the tests, you've had the lap, there's nothing left to do now, this is your life. Wonderful, wonderful to think this is my life. What life???? Pain, drugs, depression, sleep, aches, pains, crying.... Days when I try to kick myself in the butt and yes, feel some normalcy, to only get kicked back the next day double for having a normal day or a couple of normal days.

Oh, I'm sorry.

Love all of you,

Helen C.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: