Dear Lesa from Sally

Sat Nov 10 14:30:35 2001

Dear Lesa, I'm so sorry your abscess is still not healed. Maybe the lab came back with someone else's test results. It's happened before. Life is just not fair.

You are not going to think this is funny, but I have 12 cats (on 60 acres) and this great big horrible male cat appeared about six weeks ago and is killing my cats. They have abscesses and I'm trying to contain them and give them shots and I'm all scratched to pieces. He's got to go.

Sorry to compare an animal to a human being, but at least you take your medicine without biting and scratching. Aand I've had so much advice about how to do it simply with no muss or fuss I'm going to scream. These cats are not going to take that pill unless I literally shove it down their throats and then they bite, and the little tool that holds the pill doesn't work cause the pill is too big. And they've all got broken legs, why I don't know, but I know its the new cats fault becasue I've seen him chase them off high places and then boards fall on them. I'm sorry. This was meant to cheer you up. I'm ready for a good slap, because I should be telling you a joke and making you feel better.

I really, really hope you feel better soon. Maybe, another test, another medicine, another doctor? Love and gentle hugs, Sally

>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: