From Sally

Fri Nov 9 18:34:37 2001

Well, I spent eight hours in the ER Tuesday. I woke up in the middle of the night with intense joint pain in my thumbs and a temperature. By the time morning rolled around, I couldn't dress myself and go to the loo by myself, etc. My white blood cell count was sky high, I'm better now after a few great antibiotics, but the ER didn't like symptoms consisting of thumbs and a fever. Anyway, I still don't know anything. They are taking all kinds of tests. But it looks like some part of my body is attacking some other part. Does this sound like something to anyone?

And I haven't been ignoring you. Ever since PBS did that special on us the phone just keeps ringing and people keep coming. Some stay, some say, Oh, you're an old farm (DUH?) and leave. But I love this board and all my friends and you couldn't drag me away if you tried.

Just got the last of my bill from Penn. I thought I had paid it all. It was six months ago. Anyway, email me privately and I'll tell you the news and I can faint again. And yes, my adhesions are back, boy are they back. I wish I could say I had a pain free day, but not really. And that's not what everyone want's to hear, but its true. Love to all, Sally

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: