Re: Hello All! - An Update

Mon Nov 5 21:10:08 2001

Lesa!  I am shocked and horrified that you are STILL going through this problem with this abcess???  What is going on????

Is there a local branch of your insurance company?  If I were you I would march into that bloody office and expose your draining abcess to all & sundry in the place & ask in a loud and firm voice (so EVERYONE) can hear you & ask politely how long would they have to suffer with "this" if it were them?  Ask why the company is being so stupid as to play GOD with YOUR health!  Geeze!  If I had the cost of a plane ticket I would come over there & tell the boody idiots myself....to make it better I will stop my HRT for a few days....Then I am HELL to deal with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wicked grin gggrrrr)

Hell-yun....sic 'um babe!  Tell these idiots for Lesa that it isn't right!  You go girl!

Lesa....my poor sweet girl!  I really wish I could come over....I'm a bit snappy at the moment....Shane says I'm at my best to deal with companies & problems when I'm in this mood....he just sits back in his chair, eyebrows raised & a stunned look on his face....heheheheh & has a laugh which has that sound of disbelief in it....he doesn't think I'm the girl he married!  rofl

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: