Re: Chat time

Sat Nov 3 12:50:43 2001

Cheryl, These are the chat times I randomly put on my chat room site but I don't know if anyone is using it to chat or not. "Anyone" can enter their own "specific time" that they will be waiting to chat in the chat room. Just go into the "chat schedule" and "add a date" and then you can then add a date and time you will be there. All anyone has to do is check the chat schedule daily and they will see all entries. You could also post it to the board here or there.

http://communities.msn.com/WomensufferingfromAbdominalAdhesions/chat "Daily" Open Chat Times For All Interested Members: 11:00 AM - EST 3:00 PM - EST 7:00 PM - EST 11:00 PM - EST 3:00 AM - EST

P.S. You must "join" the community and download a small file in order to use the chat. You then sign in every time you enter. JEAN

An understanding friend is better than a therapist.... and cheaper too!

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Cheryl Cole Sent: Saturday, November 03, 2001 7:50 AM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Chat time

So ladies....do we have a chat schedule? I need all the particulars like where and when. Would like to check it out.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: