Re: Helen- No Excuse

Thu Nov 1 23:34:02 2001

Oh let me get back to you on the YAHOO GROUPS as I'm tired. But, disappointment, why on earth would you ever think that. Jean, you are as cute as a button and as nice of a friend that I could ever of found. You are much prettier in person than in your picture. Honey, never, ever a disappointment. Gosh, so sorry. I feel so mean not getting back to you. I enjoyed meeting you every minute I was there. I hope that we can get together again. UgGGG, that drive though, I thought I would never get home.

I am so sorry to hear you are in so much pain. What is going on????? Please let me know OK? I feel so so bad that I didn't come on the board and left you wondering why. I won't be such a bad friend again. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I must get to bed as I won't be able to get up at any decent time tomorrow again. I was awake last night until close to 5:00/

Well, since I am hear, Yahoo groups is just Yahoo. It is not affiliated in anyway with MSN. Yahoo has it's own chat rooms that can be private. I guess if you put in http://www.yahoo and went to yahoo groups it explains how to make a chat room. I just thought it would be easier than downloading msn as it is a search engine and not an internet provider, but if MSN is working than just leave it there.

Love,

Helen

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: