Re: Hey Helen G - Conference in Hawaii

Tue Oct 30 13:03:16 2001

At Tue, 30 Oct 2001, Jo Eslick wrote: >
>Hey my Hellsy!
>
>I have also been chatting with Mary Wade about us all meeting...... we figure Hawaii would be a good place for us all to meet...aaaahhhhhh wouldn't it be wonderful to have a world conference for adhesions sufferers, subjects and activities could include: full body massages, cocktails by the pool, leisurely walks along one of Hawaii's wonderful beaches....followed by some young people to carry our refreshments (more cocktails) to help us "float" along the beach.   Afternoon refreshments relaxing on a banana lounge by the pool with yet another cocktail in our relaxed hands.
>
>In the lobby could be a notice board with our adhesions surgery photo's....the competition to guess who's adhesions were who's!  The winner to receive yet another potent cocktail.  Followed by a neck & shoulder massage & a short rest or nap in our quiet rooms, to "re-energise" us for the inaugural dinner to be held in the Grand Ballroom of the motel.....then a chance to put faces to names, swap stories & remedies and spend a few days basking in sunshine and leisure.
>
>(please note that the suggested activities are from my own (wacky mind , but anyone thinking they are a good start to organising such an occasion.......)
>
>Hey Helen, if Nancy can accommodate the three of us...we had better start the fundraising soon, so we can get over there!
>
>Hope your surgery went well my friend...I have been missing our chats...loves ya babe
>
>gentle, cool (I know you westy's would be feelin' warm by now...hehehehe) hugs
>
>Jo (Australia)
>
> Ok, Jo....I really don't think the rest of us could let you 3 go off

to this conference alone. Where do I sign up? >

>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: