Re: surgery tomorrow for Helen G

Mon Oct 29 16:10:40 2001

Hi MIllie,

Hope you are keeping well, thankyou for the prayers and wishes of goodluck

Love Helen G

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Millie To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Monday, October 29, 2001 11:50 AM Subject: Re: surgery tomorrow for Helen G

Dear Helen G., So much good luck with your surgery!! You are in my prayers!!! Love, Millie

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Helen Gibson To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2001 9:31 PM Subject: surgery tomorrow for Helen G

Hi to all,

I know that I don't post very often, but I do keep in contact with Jo and Phil, and you are all in my thoughts! I read the board when I have the time, which lately hasn't been very often. I would like to say Hello to all the new people that have found this wonderful site and hope that you will find some helpful information and support. I just wanted to let you know that tomorrow (Tuesday) I will be having surgery yet again to free up my sigmond colon. This will be my 4th operation in 12mths and my 5th hospital stay. It's been a horrible year for us Aussies, and without the support that I have received from you guys, I think that I would be a basket case by now!! Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers, and hopefully I'll be back online by next week. Pain free hugs for everyone Love Helen G

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: