Pain

Mon Oct 29 12:43:03 2001

Hi,

I just found out that the pain I am having for the last five years is adhesions. I had pelvic pain for so long. Last year I had a myomectomy and removel of endometriosis. My gyn thought that would heal me. Not, the pain came back within 4 months. In June I had a TAH BSO because of severe endometriosis and again adhesions so bad that my uterus and my bladder were conected and grown to my abdominal wall. The pain was gone for about three months. I was taking OTC Motrin after I was done with the pain meds that I needed after the surgery. It didn't help much. Now I am on Vioxx 50mg. It worked really good until a few days ago. I am in a lot of pain. My doctor isn't in the office until tomorrow and I just talked to the nurse. Hopefully my gyn is going to call in something to help me over this pain. I am really down. I thought this all would be over after all these surgeries. I thought it all was in my head and I am so lucky that I have this great doctor. She tried to figure out what is wrong with me and didn't put it up as a stupid little thing just trying to get attention. Is there any other pain medication that would help? I really toubt it.

I am so glad I found this message board. I thought I was the only one suffering from this because nobody has ever heard of it.

Thanks for letting me vent! Patty

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: