Dear Cathy from Sally

Sun Oct 28 17:20:31 2001

Dear Cathy, I hate to disillusion you, but we're all pretty much still in the same boat, we're just bailing faster and with more information so its doesn't sink with the weight of all us skinny gals. Anyway, I don't know what to say. There were so many questions there. Yes, I would try to follow through on some level. I'd try to stay away from the unsympathetic doctor, but a big open cut is a big no, no, out of the question. Any unexplained pain is cause for concern.

All laproscopic procedures are better than the big cuts, but even they run a risk of disturbing everything and creating adhesions where they didn't exist. You need to tell us where you live and try to have someone on the board refer you to a gynocologist, and if they decided it was adhesions then they would go from there.

And yes, by all means, get copies of all written reports. You'd be amazed at the number of doctors who don't write reports, but they have to if you ask for them. And that is your right. I once had a doctor tell me that the file was his and I couldn't see anything in it. Wrong, wrong, wrong. It's our bodies and we are payiing for the services. But I see your point about not shooting a flea with an elephant gun. But you can't just ignore it either. Was that any help? Take care, Love, Sally

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: