Jo-a regular chat time

Fri Oct 26 12:51:35 2001

Jo, In the Yahoo MSN Chat Room there is an area to put links but I didn't link it to this forum since I don't have permission to do it. The option is there for me though. I am sure this site could also put a link to it, which the Webmaster would have to do with Mr. Wiseman's permission.

I now opened a chat room on Yahoo and you are right......"now if people use it" is another thing, but at least the option is available. I left it open to anyone and it doesn't require me approving them first. I think if people do a search on adhesions it should show up.

I do have the options of adding photos, entering specific time schedules for chats, etc. for people to see in case anyone wants me to enter any of that information. JEAN

An understanding friend is better than a therapist.... and cheaper too!

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Jo Eslick Sent: Friday, October 26, 2001 7:19 AM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: Helen...a regular chat time

Hi Hell-yun!

Yes ICQ is great, but not everyone has enough space on their hard drive, or has an old & slow computer. The other problems can be getting people to use it, if you don't have a lot of experience in chat rooms etc, it can all see a bit daunting. I think an easy to use chat room attached to the IAS site would maximize the opportunity for everyone to join in on a conversation.

Let me see, I used to chat with my Guiding friends on Wednesdays around lunch time, which would be Tuesday night for you.... how does that sound?

Love & gentle hugs

Jo (Australia)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

--
  Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com
--

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: