Re: Kathy R.

Thu Oct 25 20:57:17 2001

Dear Kathy:

So good to hear from you and to know that they've found out what has been plaguing you for years and yes it is nice to know that you're not crazy and it's not all in your head although they certainly try to convince you of that. Hoping so much that you will now be pain-free. Let us know what great surgeon you found that was able to help you. You hang in there honey; the post-operative time is still hard on you because your mind likes to play head games (is that adhesion pain or healing pain)? So just be patient and do take it easy. You'll be amazed at what your children are capable of doing on their own although for years you've been doing everything for them and this is the time you realize how much they can do for themselves. I don't know what their ages are, so of course, this depends on their age. Mine were actually so kind and would tell me to stay in bed in the morning, that they could make their own breakfast and lunch so I would just kind of direct from my bedroom calling out, "don't forget your lunch, did you brush your teeth, etc., and they did fine. Now dinner time was another story.... (my husband can't cook).

Say hello to Chrissie for me and what a dear friend to try to help you out now and dealing with her own pain.

Stay in touch and let us know how you are doing, and let us know about your surgeon.

Love,

Hell-yun (Helen C.)

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: