Welcome Libby

Tue Oct 23 13:55:42 2001

Hi Libby,

Welcome to the board, we are a pretty chatty friendly bunch here, and your message wasn't long at all really! :-))

Now 10 days post-op for uterine suspension among other things.....I would be inclined to say that you are still experiencing post-op pain. Any abdominal surgery can take quite a long time to recover from, it also depends on how much you are doing as far as housework, driving (yes driving puts an enormous strain on lower abdominal area) and working..... certainly a decrease would be a reasonable expectation.

Obviously I can only respond to you by drawing on my own personal experiences, it's possible that there are new adhesions.....but then again a discharge of the nature you are describing is worth contacting your doctor about. I always find the best way to deal with these situations is to get on the phone and ask! The last thing we need during recovery is unnecessary worry, so my advice would be to ring your doctors office today. :-)

Libby again, welcome to the board, this is the right place to come for comfort and support. I am not a medical person, and my comments are based on my own experiences as an adhesions sufferer.

Please let us know what happens :-)

Love & gentle warm hugs, Jo (Australia)

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: