Had Surgery 10/19

Tue Oct 23 08:01:49 2001

Hi Everyone,

First let me say I hope this finds everyone well! I hope so despite all of the pain and recent news events. It has been a while since I have said HI.

I had a laporoscopy last Friday. I am still foggy about what my doctor told me. I can tell you that he found that my right ovary had a large cyst on it and was ahered. To what I am not sure what this point! He removed the cyst & lasered the adhesion. He also found some type of a growth that he is doing a bioipsy on. I have to say that at this point I am relieved to know that I wa snot losing my mind an dthere was something there causing this pain fo rthe past 10 yrs. I am very hopeful that I will now be pain free.

Chrissie has been taking great care of me. She even trained my kids to say "Mom what did Chrissie tell you?" every time I try to do something. Feeling better every day.I dont know what I would do without her!!

She is living with her own pain each and every day. SOOO much worse than mine ever was. God I wish there was something I could do to heal her. I atleast can keep my eye on her and help where I can. She started a new job yesterday and wa spretty excited. I hope it will work out and not make her worse. They know everything she has been through including her meds so maybe this will be the right job. Just thought I would give you a quick update on her becaus eI know she has so many great friends on this site.

Well Take care everyone. I am wishing you all well and hoping fo rpain free days in everyone's future!

Kathy R

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: