Bobbi....DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tue Oct 23 05:40:25 2001

Bobbi!

That sounds dreadful! To put it bluntly I would tell that doctor to stick his wand.....mmm ... be a lady Jo!!!

Bobbi, I have serious doubts about this idea! Ya know it's funny, I was chatting with Shane today on our way to Sydney, I was explaining one of the recent posts about a doctors suggestion that a woman should have another baby to cure adhesion pain???? Helllooooo we are in the 21st Century are we not? This is NOT the dark ages, middle ages nor the 19th century!!

Shock treatment is a cruel and horrible thing, I seriously doubt it's ability to solve your problems, I'm not a doctor BUT my common sense is clanging great bells telling me that the "trauma" of shock treatment via the rectum could perhaps cause MORE adhesions??? Anyone else want to wade in on this one? Oh PLEASE Bobbi, don't do it! Ask to talk to at least 20 people who will swear happily that they are now pain free because of this treatment, but you might want to check if some of their "other" treatments didn't include a labotomy!

Oh honey, please go find a REAL doctor, please go and find at least 3 other real doctors, don't rush into this radical and weird treatment!

All literature I have read has all stated that the only way to remove adhesions is by cutting them out, cut one end, and then the other & remove!

Sweety, please write back soon & let us know how you are getting on...I know the pain can get you down, and I know how wonderful a promise of pain free body can be, but I have VERY STRONG reservations about this particular treatment.

Lotsa love & warm gentle hugs to you Jo :-)

--
P.S. I'm not a doctor or medical person, just a fellow
adhesions sufferer who really wants better treatment
for us all.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: