Re: What a PAIN week & weekend!

Mon Oct 22 13:47:34 2001

Dear Jo:

So sorry you're having a nasty week. Ahhh yeah, we all get that "why me", well at least I do and then I sit and say well is it my fault; am I doing enough to make myself better, should I be doing something else, should I be fighting harder? I don't know why I sit here and blame myself - I just don't know what to do anymore!!!!!

I have that feeling under my right rib like a babies' foot is stuck there (I ususally refer to it as a knife, but there are times when it does feel like a foot poking under there, what the heck is that? No doctor has been able to tell me, no tests show anything. I am thinking about the Christmas holidays and knowing how much pain that brings with trying to shop and everything. I remember sitting in malls crying in a corner somewhere trying to get the pain under control. We shouldn't have to look at the holidays as something to fear but with happiness, but this is the life of an ARD sufferer I suppose.

I hope your pain level drops honey, big hugs from the states. I enjoyed our little talk (it was little), as it was a hectic morning for me with the gym uniform in the washer and my daughter deciding that she had to redo her nails because they looked too terrible for school, so I did run them to school in my pink robe hoping that I wouldn't get in an accident and be standing on the side of the road in my robe and slippers. That probably would have made the town newspaper here in this little town.

Hope to be able to chat again soon.

Love,

Helen C.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: