Sally- Estrogen patches

Sun Oct 21 21:03:41 2001

Sally, My Vivelle Dot is just as strong as the Estraderm Patch was..... It is 0.1 MG. Make sure you ask for the Vivelle "Dot" because they also have a bigger one just called Vivelle, which isn't the small dot. It probably comes in different strengths. I don't know how new it is but I think fairly new.

I just had it offered to me last year. My switching to it kinda happened by accident because I always insisted on the Estraderm Patch before. Due to all my surgeries preventing me from getting for my GYN appointment I was running out of my patches and didn't have time to wait for my mail order prescription. My GYN gave me a sample of the Dot to hold me over until they would come and when I discovered how good it stayed on I called them to get a new prescription for the Vivelle Dot instead.

Climara was also another one I had tried. JEAN

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Sally Grigg Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2001 9:28 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Lesa/Jean Estrogen patches

Dear Jean and Lesa, I use Climara but with paper tape over it, because the estraderm patch never stayed on, no matter what, and the climara will stay on if I change the paper tape once during the week. But this Vivelle Dot sounds interesting. Is it stronger? I guess that depends on the dose. Has it been around a long time do you know? When we went to Costa Rica, all my patches dissipated, and in a few days I was laying in bed terror stricken. It didn't connect until just now that it had anything to do with the lack of estrogen all of a sudden. I wish I had half the brain I used to think I had.

Ah, the sun is just going down over the ocean here in Mendocino. It's so inspiring, even when in pain, it uplifts you. Sorry, getting a little soppy there, but I need to work on my humor, I get so much pleasure out of all the good humor on the board and the jokes and stories and tidbits of nonsense. Love, Sally

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: