Lesa- Estrogen patches

Sat Oct 20 19:17:13 2001

Lesa, That's also why we decided on the patch for me......ultra sensitive stomach so I must try to avoid any pills that go through my digestive system.

I was on the Estraderm patch since 1989 at which time they took the last ovary (I was 40) but just recently switched to the Vivelle Dot. I lost my female organs one at a time, starting with the uterus at age 26. I like to take hot bathes and the Estraderm Patch came off in the water, no problem staying on with the Vivelle Dot.

The patch is a God-send. JEAN

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of TODDnLESA@aol.com Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2001 5:02 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: Lillian- Brick Wall

Jean, I had a total hysterectomy is 1987, when I was 27. I couldn't take the hormones in pill form, I had nausea every morning. Then I did the shot thing for a couple of years which made me very sick...I'd get the shot on Friday after work and end up sick the remainder of the weekend. I've been on the Estraderm patches now for almost three years and I love them, I have no side effects at all. Love, Lesa

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: