To all my ARD friends

Wed Oct 17 11:55:48 2001

Today is a bad day, soooo, here's a page out of someone else's book (you know who you are ;o))

I have applied for unemployment, applied at a temp service, have many resumes out and am having a generally poopy day! I am having a lawyer look over my separation papers and the financial help of my family and friends, not to mention their love and unconditional emotional support. In the midst of all that is wrong, it is wonderful to have the support of my ARD family also.

Deb,

Welcome! These are the finest people on earth. We whine, encourage, bicker and uplift.....all with so much love, sometimes it makes me cry!

Helen D.,

What we do without all the wonderful info you find for us. Thanks for your continued help and concern.

Jean,

I hope your pain is better and good luck on the next test......do the doctor's ever pass these tests? (teehee).

Colette,

My thoughts and prayers and my guardian angel are all with you while you undergo surgery today.

Mary Wade,

Hope you're doing well! I miss you.

Jo,

As always, my love and appreciation for your sense of humor and determination. You and Shane are a Godsend!

To everyone else,

May you have a pain-free future, sweet peaceful sleep and the support you need to see you thru!

Love and gentle hugs, kcmo rose

--
ICQ #131145100

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: