Re: Sigh

Fri Oct 12 21:37:48 2001

HI,

Just saw your post concerning anyone receiving SSDI for chronic pelvic pain/ARD. I have posted here a few times, but have been going thru alot of pain, and not been up to posting. I receive SSDI for ARD. I have had 11 major surgeries since 1996, and applied for SSDI in May of 2000, and was approved in 3 months, with back pay from 12/98. I applied on my own, and was clueless as to what I was doing. I just filled out the ppwk truthfully, and sent it in. I have great Dr's , and they had been telling me to file, and I kept refusing, hoping someday it would get better. It did not, and I filed. I didn't even tell my Dr's I decided to file. They did all the work, and I received my SSDI w/out having to see any of their Dr's or even talk to them. I know now ,after hearing the nightmare most have to go thru to get it, that I was blessed to not have to go thru all of that. I waited until things got so bad that financially my son and I were almost out of the street, so I would recommend ppl to apply before things get too bad, cuz it can be a long wait. If I can answer any questions, or help, I will if I can.

Just to let ppl know, it can be done!

hugs and kitty kisses

--
Lori

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: