Lambing season - for Sally

Wed Oct 10 23:59:04 2001

Hi Sally,

Gentle warm hugs to you, my special friend.......

I am glad that the ram arrived safe & has fitted in well.... I love lambing season....all those cute little white balls of fluff running & darting all over the paddocks! :-)

One of Shane's cousins(David) has a hobbie farm of about 90 acres, & he decided to get a few goats to eat down the biddy bush which was starting to take over the scrub. LOL we paid him out big time...after he carefully erected an electric fence to keep them in....he took a trip out to one of the "uncles" properties......collected half a dozen wild goats & transported them an hour & half back to his place, where he released them into the newly electrified fenced paddock....hehehe, which they proceeded to get straight thru & haven't been seen or heard of since! ROFLMAO

So Shane's mum...(David's Aunty) sent him half a dozen tiny plastic toy goats & some plastic fence......LOL!!!

We went out to visit & have a BBQ with David a few weeks ago....he has reinforced that fence & has another half dozen wild goats carefully enclosed in the paddock! They are sticking around now when he goes to feed them...so they aren't quite as shy of humans as they had been....will be interesting to see if they stick around when he lets them out into the other paddocks...LOL

I can see lush green fields as well as golden patches of canola from the windows in our house...spring is my favourite time of year! It is so nice to find a nice sunny spot on the verandah...settle into a comfy chair & read! Arhhhhh that helps ease the pain!!

Love, gentle warm hugs Jo (Australia)

At Tue, 09 Oct 2001, Sally Grigg wrote: >
>Dear friends,
>
>I'm feeling a little better and will try to get back to the board. Sitting has
>become a problem, and Lisa in N.Y. I'll pray that you get your baby, I know
>what it's like to want one so bad year after year after year. But with modern
>technology, I'm praying you'll get your baby.
>
>I did get a ram. His picture was emailed to me and he was delivered and I
>didn't have to do anything (well , that's not entirely true). He fit right
>in. Had his nose in the right place immediately then would lift his face and
>go "like uck" and then put his nose back again, very funny. The llama
>accepted him too. I was worried about that, but it went well. The llama took a
>good long sniff and seemed to decide, yes, its only another sheep and went
>back to eating. So in five months we'll have lambs, God willing. They're
>always so cute
>
>Love you all and thanks for the messages, they really lift my spirits even if
>its only a sentence. It keeps me from thinking bad thoughts. Love, Sally.

--
Positive Affirmation

Say this with your hands above your head (victory style) and repeat three times: I'm Alive I'm Alert I'm a LOT of fun!!

That should get you smiling!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: