Re: Was I really pain free?

Mon Oct 8 16:17:58 2001

Lisa, Sorry to hear your pain has returned!! Thanks for keeping is informed of your progress, good or bad. Good Luck, and hopefully it doesn't get any worse than it is now. These adhesions just seem to be a never-ending battle. Hopefully some day help will come so we may all be pain-free but things aren't looking good for us right now.

With any luck maybe it isn't adhesions again, it may be worth checking out other prospects before resigning to that conclusion. JEAN (from PA)

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Lisa Sent: Monday, October 08, 2001 2:43 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Was I really pain free?

Hi everyone! Its Lisa in New York City here. I havent posted in a while. I believe my last post was to tell everyone how wonderful it was to be pain free after my second operation in 10 months. Well, it has now been 10 weeks since my last operation and BAM! the pain has returned. For the first time in my life I am menstrating every 28 days and was hopeful that the future would bring me lots of babies. I only felt pain and it was brief and not so intense during ovulation and the first day of my period. Now unfortunatly, the pain has returned for about one week. It is worse than before. This is the type of pain I had months after my first operation...now it is so bad Ive been vomiting and suffering from Diarhea. Im feeling discouraged. I know my case isnt as bad as most of yours so I refuse to feel sorry for myself.

I can say some good has resulted. The pain I had in my belly button from adhesions resulting from operation #1 is gone and I do believe for good! That pain was horrific so I am grateful for that. During my first operation the blood supply to my ovary was removed so it is likely that this is a primal cause to my current state, I only pray adhesions are nut a result. I chose a surgeon so carefully and I do believe he did a wonderful job. I just want children so badly it scares me to think that it could never happen BUT as I said I refuse to give up!

To Sally and everyone: As I said most of you are much worse than I am, so please know you are in my thoughts and my heart everyday. I wish you great peace and numerous pain free days.

Lisa

--
Lisa - NYC

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: