Rose- Pain Pills problem!!

Fri Oct 5 22:22:07 2001

I tried Vicodin last year and also got sick on them, only took 2 and had to stop.

Last I knew I could take muscle relaxers but last year I could also take Oxycontin in 10mg and can't now so who knows! I can take Darvocet if I only take about 3 per day when they tried increasing it I got sick on them too. I really get constipated from them but I guess I will from anything (I should say worse constipation since my normal is constipation).

The doctor also gave me one pill of Xanax to take before the procedure to calm me. I wonder if this also makes you sick? I only have one so I can't try it first to see and sure don't want to throw up during the procedure!

JEAN

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of rowdyladyrose@aol.com Sent: Friday, October 05, 2001 3:28 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: Pain Pills problem!!

Jean,

Sweetie, I am sooooo sorry! The only thing I can take for pain is Vicodin and it's not very strong, so I get valium to help with muscle spasms. Can you tolerate muscle relaxers? It might help.

kcmo rose

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: