Re: Janet- Adhesions and infertility related problems

Thu Oct 4 01:16:43 2001

Janet, There is also another Janet on here so you may want to use your last initial when you post.

I have a friend who had many years of problems trying to get pregnant. She also got pregnant a few times but always miscarried shortly afterward. She finally found a doctor who helped her after many many years. Her problems were adhesions blocking her tubes. JEAN (from PA)

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Janet Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2001 12:09 AM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Adhesions and infertility related problems

I'm a 30 years old women. When I had my gallbladder removed four years ago, my Dr. noticed too many adhesions around my uterus. Two years later I was also diagnosed and treated for pelvic TB. During these two years I have unsuccessfully tried to get pregnant. My OB/GYN Dr. repeatedly informed me about abundance of adhesions in my body. Has anyone out there had similar problem? Please inform me about any possible treatment. I will greatly appreciate any input. Please feel free to contact me via email as well. Janet

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: