Pain, anger and sadness

Wed Oct 3 09:46:31 2001

Well folks, still no determination on my short term disability appeal. But, I went into work and they are putting me on a 30 day unpaid leave (no pay, no insurance) and giving me access to their internal job postings so that I can try to find a position (on my on, no help) and if I do, they'll take me back.....isn't that soooo kind of them. And it doesn't even matter if I win my appeal, I'll still not get paid while I'm trying to find myself another position with their company.

So, I packed up my personal stuff, gave them back my access cards, corporate credit card and am searching for employment. My neighbor is helping us with our bills, since they also stopped my paycheck when the original claim was denied (without telling me). I don't know if I want to go back or not, but I'm busy cancelling all the doctor's appts. I had and trying to figure out how to pay for my meds. My husband's company doesn't have open enrollment until January!

I'm torn between crying, screaming and cursing.....not only trying to come back from the fibromyalgia but from the increasing discomfort of the return of adhesions.

So, Colette.......you are not alone in having a bad day.....big hugs to you!''

Thanks for being here for me to unload on, my poor husband is beside himself with worry. His salary won't cover even 1/4 of our bills and we have to wait to get on his insurance. And with them putting me on unpaid leave, I can't claim unemployment either.

You all keep your chins up and I'll try too.

kcmo rose

--
Rose Lunn
ICQ #131145100

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: