Re: taking a break

Mon Oct 1 21:57:43 2001

Dear Friends:

Perhaps many of us have been taking a little break to be with our loved ones. With all the lives lost and the heart-ache that so many of our fellow Americans are going through, I just felt that my pain (and now fibromyalgia) seemed so trivial with what was happening in our country I could not bring myself to come here for awhile. Please forgive me for saying so because I know our pain is real and our suffering is great and we must go on; and I must go on and be here for those that are trying to find their way and need the help that we can offer.

I now will resubscribe and try to be here for my friends and those that are new that need my help.

I have missed everyone dearly and feel I left part of my family by staying away.

Chrissie, I cannot fathom the pain that you are having to endure with having to go back to work with the terrible pain you are in. I love you sweetie, and I will say a prayer that somehow you can be helped and somehow the pain can be lessened for you. I asked my PCP for help and she said well dear, you have had a lap, you have had all the tests that you can have done, we are not miracle workers, what you have now is what you must bare - there is nothing else that we can do for you. Not much to look forward to is it?

Love,

Helen C.

--
Helen Chalmers

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: