Re: Bobbi needs a new doctor

Fri Sep 28 16:35:23 2001

Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hi Bobbi,

Have you been able to find a doc yet? I know exactly how you feel. It took me 9 months and many (i think 12 ) doctors untill I was able to convince one to help me. This doctor was 250 miles away from where I live. I just want to tell you to keep trying-you WILL find someone to help you. Cry, plead, beg. If you have to travel a distance to find someone. Do so. Find a friend or someone to drive you if need be. Believe in yourself. I know your body is screaming out that something is wrong-and it is really beyond frustrating when you can't get someone to help you. And I know how weak and helpless you start to feel. Be strong. Keep trying. We're all praying you get some relief soon. I also had Surgery July 9th and thought that for 3 weeks something was horribly wrong. I did have about 2 weeks where I had great days(no or little pain)-but now it has come back with a vengence. My Doctor is making noises about taking away my current meds-that scares me to death. I can't afford surgery with one of the 'good' doctors right now-so I'm just praying things don't get too bad too quickly. Do print out some of the patient pain rights to take with to doctor visits. It's helps. Have confidence in yourself. We're all praying for you. Gook luck. Please let us know how things are going. Many hugs, lots of prayers, Gloria P.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: