Re: Karen Carter

Fri Sep 28 02:04:25 2001

At Thu, 27 Sep 2001, Nancy E. Hale wrote: >
>All the best wishes for Karen's recovery, if anyone is speaking with her
>personally. Please let her know I will keep her in my prayers.
>
>Nancy in NB
>
>ICQ 9683431

Nancy in NB, I unsubscribed to the adhesion forum only because last Friday the 21st I had lap surgery and I have absolutely no more adhesions and have been on pain meds for almost 2 1/2 years, but truly the last 6 months is what got me addicted when I went to a pain clinic and the doctor there gave me whatever I wanted, and it didn't matter what it really was, I am not mentioning the name of the doctor because I know of some people that go to him and I am not here to bad mouth him, but the drugs were way too powerful and overtook my life and almost my soul, I am ready for my new journey, and just wanting for an available bed where I my insurance has already been accepted, that has an agreement with my husbands work, or shall I say they have a very big contract with his company and I should have been there yesterday, but I am taking it one day at a time and I am mentally ready to rid myself of my addiction, I appreciate your thoughts, and best wishes to you...Karen Carter in Woodbridge VA.

--
Karen Carter

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: